Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Say Hello to Andy *Woof*hol

Andy Woofhol wall hanging quilt
Isn't it cute? I love it. So does Sunny. In fact, she wouldn't let me take it outside to photograph it. She's a little possessive, I'd say.

I purchased the embroidery design from Embroidery Library and changed the colors to make the quilt look like an Andy Warhol print. Or, at least, my version of one.

The quilted wall hanging measures 18.5"X14.5".

Here's a closer up view of the embroidery....
Close up of Andy Woofhol

I used my Viking Designer Diamond to embroider it with 40wt. Robison Anton Rayon threads. The fabric is a white cotton twill. I think I used cotton batting...

Here's the backing:
Backing of Andy Woofhol

Bright and cheery, isn't it? Just the way I like it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin